800 Watt 4-Channel IPX6 Element Ready™ Amplifier
Serious marine sound, made simple. The M5 amplifiers feature the next level of Element Ready™ design from Rockford Fosgate that’s built as rugged as the outdoor environment it’s used in.
Features & Benefits:
Element Ready™: Purpose Built for the Marine Environment, Rockford’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your amplifiers stand the test of time.
C.L.E.A.N.: Our Patented circuit with input and output clip indicators help match the source unit to the amplifier, which makes for easy set-up and optimizes musical output.
P.O.W.E.R. Supply: The unique P.O.W.E.R. supply continues to generate more than rated power as the voltage increases, giving you the output, you demand.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Element Ready™ design with integrated harness & panel seals
- PRESET removes the need to set-up and tune the amp when used with Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kits
- Constant Power provides instantaneous delivery of output over varying impedance loads
- Play all day, easy to integrate, and keep music playing for extended lengths of time
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices
- OEM and aftermarket radio integration inputs
- Top mounted control panel with Element Ready™ smoked lens cover
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Low Impedance Stability
- Proprietary Class-AD technology allows amplifier to produce more power with less current draw
- Discrete Surface Mount technology with 1% tight-tolerances for high efficiency & reduced cross-talk
- MESHA 4 reduces MOSFET temps, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs device life span
- Chassis Isolation from mounting points greatly reduces possible introduction of vehicle noise
- Balanced Differential Inputs eliminates noise picked up by signal cables
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2-Year Warranty
Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are known world-wide for producing more power than their ratings suggest. The M5 amplifiers are the first series based on new industry standard Dynamic Power ratings, bringing their conservative ratings to the forefront. Engineered from the ground up and purpose-built to deliver more output where you actually hear it, this is real dynamic power that performs not only on paper, but performance heard through the musical experience. You’ll see two amplifier power ratings, the traditional Continuous Power output, and the new Dynamic Power output, both tested in accordance with the CTA-2006 specification. Consider Continuous Power as wattage developed on the test bench for comparison against other amplifiers in the same class, and Dynamic Power as real-world wattage when connected to a speaker load, listening to music. Either way you look at it, Rockford Fosgate is proving – once again – these amplifiers are powerful enough to drive any speaker or subwoofer you throw at them.