Universal Rockford System
Universal system fits the following fairings:
- Conely's Retro T-Sport
- Conely's Retro Quarter Fairing
- Memphis Shades Road Warrior
- Memphis Shades Guantlet
- Arlen Ness Fairing
- Burly Brand Touring Sport Standard
- Burly Brand Touring Sport Tall
- Villian 2 Hero T-Sport
Please note that every fairing is obviously different in shape and size. Installation is just as easy as our other systems but you will need to do a little wiggling around to get everything to line up perfectly. A bottom mounted headlight is required for our bracket to work.
WARNING: DO NOT ride with your system mounted without a fairing attached.
Strong ABS Plastic Shell
Easy One Time Pairing Bluetooth 4.0
Rockford Fosgate Power Speakers
Rockford Fosgate Power Amp For Superior Sound
Hear Your Music Clearly at 80mph+
Quick Disconnect Power
1 Year Rockford Factory Warranty
1 Year Warranty on ABS Shell
What You Get:
- Plex Express ABS Shell
- Rockford Power T152 Speakers
- Rockford Power T400x2ad Amp
- Stinger Pro Power Cables
- JL Audio Bluetooth 4.0 Reciever MBT-RX
- Mounting Hardware
- Plex Audio Sticker
- Instruction Manual
Rockford T152 speakers are NOT marine grade speakers. We do not recommend you power unit in wet conditions. Please choose Marine Grade speakers in the options if wet weather is a concern for you.
Our units come with a 30-Day Guarantee Policy
You can return or exchange your equipment one time during the first 30 days after shipping recieved date. There is a $35.00 restocking fee for all returns. You must provide valid proof of purchase.
Blown speakers are not eligible for returns.
We test every unit before shipping to make sure you get the best sound possible as soon as you plug your unit in. However we know that things are out of our control during the shipping process. if you recieve a damaged box and the unit is dead on arrival please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond back to your email within one business day to take care of the issue.
Rockford Fosgate Warranty
What is Covered
This warranty applies only to Rockford Fosgate products sold to consumers by Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealers in the United States of America or its possessions. Product purchased by consumers from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in another country are covered only by that country's Distributor and not by Rockford Corporation.
Who is Covered
This warranty covers only the original purchaser of Rockford product purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in the United States. In order to receive service, the purchaser must provide Rockford with a copy of the receipt stating the customer name, dealer name, product purchased and date of purchase. Products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at Rockford's discretion.
What is Not Covered
1. Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper operations, water, theft
2. Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product
3. Service performed by anyone other than Rockford or an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Service Center
4. Any product which has had the serial number defaced, altered, or removed
5. Subsequent damage to other components 6. Any product purchased outside the U.S.
7. Any product not purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer Limit on Implied Warranties Any implied warranties including warranties of fitness for use and merchantability are limited in duration to the period of the express warranty set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on the length of an implied warranty, so this limitation may not apply. No person is authorized to assume for Rockford Fosgate any other liability in connection with the sale of the product.